Wednesday, April 5, 2023

About This Travel Blog

Have you ever read a travel blog to research for a trip you are going on, and then wondered if any of them captivate the experience you will have? That's exactly where I found myself as I researched my first major trip, it seemed all the perspectives were the frequent flyers, or gap year students, or a family's take on travel, and since none of those describe my life, I had wondered if I had all the pertinent information.  I am an avid researcher and I like to have as few surprises as possible, so I read close to 10 different blogs to prep for our trip Ireland, but they mostly shared those same 3 perspectives. I still read all of them thoroughly, and I did get a lot of good tips I used, but as we travelled, gaps in that information quickly came to light! 

Me at Trim Castle in Meath, Ireland
That's when I started planning out this blog, for the low-down on the little things during travel, the tips that get overlooked or not prioritized but can still have a big impact on your trip! Inconveniences pile up, they cause disruptions to your mood and your plans, so if you are like me and try to get all your bases covered, this travel blog is for you. 

Each post that I share about a travel destination, I will highlight (find this star⭐) the tips I did not find on other travel blogs and had to discover through personal experience, or hearing from locals directly. I will also still include other important tips, so that you hopefully don't have to read all the blogs to find out those key pieces of information you are looking for! 

Wish you safe travels!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Wish I Knew About Ireland Before We Went

First let me say Ireland was the trip of a lifetime and a dream come true! Everything that I hoped it would be and more! It is definitely wo...